Friday, January 7, 2011

Second Sock Syndrome


I started a pair of Cozy Toes Socks on our New Year's trip to visit family in Wisconsin, and knitted the first sock happily by the fire with Aunt Mary.  What a joy, to work up a sock in no time with creamy soft alpaca yarn.  And when I tried it on, it fit perfectly and was cozy indeed!  As we packed for home, I began the second sock with all good intentions -- but since then, have I knitted a stitch on it?  And they're predicting snow for the weekend!  Clearly I have my work cut out for me.  Time to push past Second Sock Syndrome and finish the pair so I can enjoy them (and start a new pair, of course...)

2 comments:

  1. I love, love, love that chunky alpaca yarn. I made my first baby blanket out of it, and almost couldn't give it away! Can't wait to see that pair on you cozy toes.

    ReplyDelete